We'll count to

Friday, January 23, 2009

WHAT THE-

heck? Cf, once every two weeks. Gee, wonder who's behind it. Sara soo was soo hyper 'bout CF today,

12pm
"Oh em gee, 12 o'clock! Oh em gee I can't wait for CF weyyyy!"

12.30pm
*jumps up* "Let's go! Let's goooo!"

Ran back home to change into PJ clothes, and dashed back to school, and straight to cf, then to maju cheer practice.

Hm, what's missing here? Oh yeah, LUNCH!
Well, the first Friday after the hols lunch is an option. That's a serious downer, cf once in a fortnight. Did I use that word right? Fortnight seems to be a word I get confused about, like kita and kami, haha.


"So how's Form 3?" seems to be the most popular question nowadays.
My first reply would be automatic; It's okaylah. Then my real thoughts about how form 3 is, will start with a "but".
"But all the homework..., but my science and moral teacher..., but CF..., but why can't we enter using the canteen entrance..., but this, but that.


How bout the good butts? Buts, sorry, haha.

But:
I like waking up early.
I like having free time in the afternoon.
I like cheer (sorta, when the captain isn't screaming at you)
I like looking cool to the form 1s and 2s. (hahahaha, yeahh suuuuure)

WELL, overall, form 3 is pretty much like form 2. With the addition of daily mountains of homework,(3 essays to copy in one Eng period), the panda eyes, the rush through breakfast.

So don't tell me I can't wake up at 10am, watch tv the whole day on holidays.

please?











Baby Joshuaaa:)
I miss having a tiny 7kg human in my hands! Someone stow me away to Aussie!
Then drop me off at Lower Templestoe, Victoria, Melbourne... forgot the rest of the address,haa
Kay, I exceeded the online time my dad gave so


chow!