We'll count to

Friday, January 2, 2009

New everything, now.

Oops, I am a day late for the New Years post!
Aaah! 3 more days, to form 3. Didn't think it'd be this quick, haha. So, what about this year, huh? I guess for most people this year was way better than form 1. And I have some ex form3s telling me this year will be the bomb.

2008.. I'm not feeling very sentimental, for some reason.. I guess cos I know 2008 rocked hard, and duh, no way can time be rewinded, so might as well be happy with it and move on.

I am gonna miss being able to slack off though, haha.




I know all you cf-ers are just dying for See F! and CF CAMP! bahaha I cannot wait! 'Cos cf would be the highpoint every of the end of the week.


And for the future classes.. I'll just have to endure it.
Honestly, I want to be in a smart class, haha. Make my mom happyla, at least -_-







Happy belated 2009!
Sorry I didn't reply your new year wishes though sms, everyone! Expired credit, heh.