We'll count to

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lil more 'bout yourself.

Before I start,:
RYAN HIGA ROCKS AT EDDIE CULLENNNN :D

kay, just wanna geddit off my chest.
Thanks Jerri.. for your tagging me, just what I needed

1. Are you bored with your current holiday?
YES

2. Who is more important to you? friends or boyfriend?
Hmm.. no boyfriend, (hmm boyfriend looks weird to me, maybe cos I havent seen it in a while) so, friends. OK don't be pissed at me, jerrijenlydrac'menkev and all :0

3. Have you ever thought of getting married?
Not really.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
When in an important time to have it, yeah.

5. How many babies do you want?
4! So that each of them have a lil partner to play with. Two elder boys and two daughters. I already have names! Aurora and Ariel. I like the letter A.

6. What is your goal for this year?
Get 7 As for Pmr. (as expected, :)
Don't judge so easily.
Get like an A for koku.
Please my mom with my newfound responsibility.. heh.. right.

7. Do you believe in eternal love?
UH YEAH DUH.

8. In your opinion, what are the characteristics of the perfect boy/girlfriend?(5 characteristics):
1. Funny.
2. Eh.. looks that fit my taste.
3. Unselfish.
4. Strong christian.
5. And fit! c(:
honestloyaldowntoearthtalkative, and more I can't think of right now.

9. What feeling do you love most?
When I get an sms or IM from someone.

11.What were your first few ambitions?
Artist,
Pet shop owner(some things never change, haha),
Drummer(this was when I was.. 11. Haha)

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Only certain ones :S

13. What does flying mean to you?
Something I'll never be able to do:( Imagine if people could fly? We could save so much on stairs and elevators, lifts. Pollution would probaly take a big dip in the charts, 'cos with flight, who needs cars?

Stupid laws of gravity.

14. Who do you love?
My family, baby Joshua, Foon yeeyee, people who aren't miscalled friends, GOD, and myself.

15. Who do you think is hotter? Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?
Duh, Jacob. Edward is so cold, according to human Bella. Aha, that was soo uber lame :D

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
She is such an awesome friend and-


..Shoot.

17. What would you really like to do right now?
I want to put my head on a guy friend's chest, haha.

18. What will you become in the next 10 years?
Hopefully, in process of being a zoologist.

19. How to find the right partner?
I'll try not to look for him. It's just like a clock, the more you look, the longer it seems to take.

20. What are you wishing for right NOW?
I wish I could crack that stupid pulled muscle in my arm back to normal so I don't have to move it around so slowly. Haha.



Hmm I like watching stuff on dogs on National Geo or Animal Planet. Whichever:P