We'll count to

Monday, January 26, 2009

Be

Happy Chinese New Year!

This chinese new year...
what's on Audrey's mind?




$$




Now you know what my priorities are ;)
Gpsh, I can't stand seeing the word "prosperity" and "good luck" and all those Greeting Card Words anymore! It's all too corny and fake and everything, I mean, do you REALLY want them to have a prosperous life when you send them that message? Not really, right? So why don't you just send a "Hey, happy cny! Save an ang pau for me ;)", like what you really mean.

Haha, sorry, I'm not pointing fingers here, just thought I might let you on what I really think about this. Nowadays I'm really lethargic about festivals and I'm not sure why :(
I dont want to be lethargic about it! But all the same, I just feel like wearing my loose shorts and just.. slacking. Or relaxing. At home, where there's Astro and internet mann!
Mmm Back To California by Sugarcult.