We'll count to

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I promise you, 2008,

that I'll ;


-STOP GOSSIPING.

I should, and MUST stop. It's not good. I've thought about how I felt when I found out that some people gossiped about me, and that must have been how others felt, too. So I advice gossipers to stop gossiping. Even though sometimes it's fun.

-BE MORE SENSITIVE TO OTHERS.

I guess this applies to the first resolution, so, yeah. Gotta watch how I act around others and what I say in front of them. Small words make big changes.


-LESS FOUL WORDS.

yeap. I'm giving them up. They do no good to anyone, so may as well throw them away. But I'll keep the word, stupid, shit & shuddup :D


-STUDY HARDER?

sure, sure. (jacob, haha)


-BE A BETTER GIFT GIVER.

i didn't buy any christmas gifts for anyone. Next year I'll get you people something;
sorry for this year! :p

i feel lazy to do more resos -_-


-DON'T BE SO LAZY.

next year form two, i have to buck up on homework @_@
and not lazy to clean my tortoises home. and wash my hair E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y.


okay I'm done.
omgmy baby nearly drowned. -no emoticons extreme enough to describe the horror I'm feeling.