We'll count to

Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm SO damn satisfiedd with todayh :)
Why? oh why?

Cause my mum FINALLY let me go shopping with friends. AND we could jalan-jalan

ON OUR OWN :DDD
Okay. So, let me try to recall as much as I can.
(which won't be much, because my memory is hopeless)
First, me and my mum & 2 sis went to ou. we went shopping for my school shoes.
Yeah i know so late, you know why? Cause for some reason every shoe I pick up and ask a size six for;
SOLD OUT. -_-
oh yeah, i saw alexei that time. xD
So anyway, went eat roti jala.. then tali smsed me and said in McDs already. So my mum sent me down.
Said; HI OH HI HIIII, when met them :D
Then we went to Vincci coase Tal wanna buy shoes.
In the end no nice shoes.
bah.
Then we circled round and round moaning about how we want a nice hat that wasn't so expensive.
Then we went to a few stalls to buy phhone cases! tak ada, EFFING EXPENSIVE.
Then we went. F.O.S :D
Hahah, we took 3 clothes each and went to try them on.
At the fitting room;
The malay guy gave us the card thingys so we went to the first stall we saw.
We stumbled all into the stall like idiots, them Jerrica's like, "what are you all doing?!"
I think we spent about 45 minits exchanging clothes and toyinjg with the camera.
oh and laughing out loud. Loud enough for people outside to hear
"OHMYGOD DAMN LOOSE WEIH."
or,
"yer I'm so fat la Can't even fit into the shorts"
blaa xD
Then we decided to better go out and find more clothes..
and to go to the furtherst stall in the room (we laugh very loud) (and smack into the doors very loudly too)
When we went out we searched for more baju-s.
Came back none of us wanna face the malay guy xD
Cause Tali said that we go and spend so long in the room and when we gave back the clothes the guy was like,
"Hah? You sure you don't wanna buy?"
And then we were going to go into the room with more clothes we may not even buy :D
BUT! im so good. I lead them in! and I bought a baju too (:
So after bought- the cashier so lan si lah wei, she was like not smiling the whole time; Like she's too good to be packing my clothes into a plastic bag. stupid should fire her.
Anyway went shop again..
Jerrica bought me a tortoise keychain, HAHA. :DD
THANKS JERRI (:
then had to go back McDs so then bought ice-cream then said bye bye see you next thurs or wed, whatever..
so now, im at home. 10.00 pm going to Ou again. Fireworks. :)
Eddie doesn't like fireworks. Then how does he enjoy Chinese New Year?!
oh right, ang pau :D
sorry no pics. all in tali's cam. Will add them into this post when she sends to me.
HAPPY(EARLY)NEWYEAR!
we're all older now!
though I still have no armpit hair! ;D