We'll count to

Saturday, January 5, 2008

First day of school was cool. Found Carmen and everyone and Assikin cut HER HAIR AND SHE LOOKS SO DARN HOT. :O

Anyway, made our way to class, after dewan, then inside-
fightting for seats! :D
We asked the guys in front of mae and lyd whether they wanna move to the last row so mae and lyd can come foward.
Call the guys A, B and C.
We asked A, then A say don't know. So, A ask B whether want, B shrug, then ask C, C shrug and say dunno la. -_____-
BOYS. thank god girls exist. *shakes head*
Anyway so next Mon Mae and Lyd will move one row front so there'll be 3 rows of gals :)

So this is the class sitting thingy.
I just made it for fun :D




So yeah. PnWong sucks. I hate her.
Actualy that time when she was like circling around the dewan to check for girls who have long fringe? I thought she was scolding me O.O but actualy no :D

yesterday? crazy rain, no? So me and mae got stuck at the canteen. Gave up and ran for it :D
TGIF cause my shoes were soaking wet.
Oh and I'm gonna kill my mum. (well, not really lah.)
Because she still hasn't called the Mirado for guitar class D:<


I think I like school. I can't wait for Monday :DDDDD





supahh straw? :D



Have a safe trip to Singapore, Brandon :)