We'll count to

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Good times have conditions.

I love todayy.
I guess I love anything to do with friends lah.
haha.
We first went McDs
And Julian and Craig and Liang were playing guitar.
Kailiang played Collide! :S
HE'S SO LUCKY HE CAN PLAY.

Then Julian played Neon. He plays it very funny.
Like; the hand goes flinging up and down.
Ish I don't know how to explain this.
But it's cool. In a funny way. But cooler. haha.

So we sat down studying. Then Vic and Zian sang loudly then Yukane was like,
"SHH SHHH SIR JEREMY DOWNSTAIRS. if he see you slacking you die"

woah.

I think I'm gonna fail. Because I didnt answer most of the Sejarah Baden Powell questions, crap :P

But in the end because Liang(so Sir Jeremy says) didn't book place, there was a birthday party and no space for us.
So we wanted to go BU2.. or 3 school to study. But then got technical probs.. or something.
So in the end we sat on WET grass and got our butts wet and brown.
Leaves love Zian's butt the most.

But I like the park.
It was hot, but staying under the trees makes it cooler.


I REALLY REALLY am irritated that I didn't bring the cameraaaa
There were sooo many nice pics to take!
Like, that time the boys; Craig, Liang, Yuk, etc went to play guitar they sat in a circle.
Under trees which had falling leaves.
:(((((((((((((((((((((((

shit me lahh.

Later we went back to McDs and makan.
I wanted banana pie BUT THEY WERE OUT ):
Apple pie not the best.

Vic went home with me and we camwhored. whee

OOH OOH MY NEW CUPBOARD IS SO BEEOOTIFULLL! :DD




Scouts :D