We'll count to

Friday, January 25, 2008

Hi. :)

Yesterday was an off day. I just KNEW it.
Because people were getting on my nerves -just cause they didn't say hi.
And I was cursing our teacher because she was teaching shits.
And I rolled my eyes at someone(who is like, my closest friend) who didn't acknowledge me.
I mean, that's how she is!
She doesn't go around smiling at everyone she knows who looks her in the eye for a brief second.
unlike me. -____-


Now I think. Hey, maybe THEY'RE mad too because *I* didn't say hi.
So maybe I should start saying hi.


Why did the person who created the dictionary call hi, hi?
You know, maybe we should greet people who are short HI because it sounds like HIGH and it'll make them feel taller..

And taller people -we could greet;
DOWN LOW, MANN :D
so that they won't be so belagak. hahaha just kidding.

DOWN LOW JULIAN!
UP HIgh CHIEN HAN!

kay I think I'm going to make a next post now.
I promise it won't be this pathethic and random, and gay. :)