We'll count to

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dang Is Right..

.. Time DOES fly.
From three weeks, to 2 weeks, to one week, to one day.
Bah.

Okay, so now my monney(the supposed-to-be-rm105 when I get back tmrw) is reduced to rm90.
Why? Because, dear me, I haven't forgotten to get candies for my friends back home. :P
A whole box of candy canes. :D
No, none of you are getting the whole box, crazy ah?
So. I hope you like candy canes. :P

I feel so HAPPY! and sad.
I cannot wait to board the plane, sit there and watch somemore of the airplane movies & ignore the plane meals(WHICH TASTE SO SHITTY) and eat some of the biscuits my mum will sneak onto the plane. Then go to sleep- which will be totally pointless, because;

1st hour: watching movie.
2nd hour: play game. eat. talk to ash.
3rd hour: realized ash fell asleep. decide to watch another movie.
4th hour: finish movie.
5th hour: play game. (addicted :P) then decide to sleep. keep fidgeting in super small seat.
6th hour: finally manage to sleep.
7th hour: sleep, "o it's time to wake up?! crazy"

so yeah, like I said. POINTLESS.
then we go home. ^^, WAHAHA! tortoise, TWINKLLLEEE. :DDD

-kick meee
(: