We'll count to

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Discovered Mystery. :)

This is not my tag.
it's..

..this retarded fella's.(:

I went through the trouble colouring it up for wengwai :DDD

List down 8 Facts about yourself.
Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

(1)Laughing is my passion!I can makeee people laugh easily. Don't drink water in front of me. 90% chance to spit it all out. Sorry serious people, you are born not to laugh.

(2)KawanKu.Friend rocksss. I love you *
friend*. Lmao.

(3)Scouting.Fun! But i didn't go for TRIPLEX CAMP. gre
atest regret of my life.

(4)I am fat!Stepped into sir colin house. *eh yo
u very fat you know. must exercise*

(5)I want to learn guitar!Ahh. Scared my par
ents dont allow. Guess why? Failed piano grade 1 and quited piano lesson instantly.

(6)Bored.I get bored easily. At least 100 times a day? Is th
is the formula for bored? * times x time. go figure out yourself

(7)Lame?I am lam
e.

(8)Out of idea
Blogger yang anda dial tia
da dalam perkhidmatan kami.


I would like to cherish this moment as this is the discovery of Wengwai's mysterious tag.

Weng you're not fat laahh, it's just that those 8 packs are hidden by your boobs!
just kiding, just kidding O_O seriously you're not fat(:


-