We'll count to

Saturday, June 13, 2009

You know this heart won't slow down now.

This blog is dead :(
Funeral scheduled at 12am, tomorrow. Haha.
*sprinkles life dust on blog* Blog is now healthy and shiny and radiates :D

Just came back from 4 day trip to Terengganu. Did not manage to swim or do anything concerning water, besides drinking and showering. Why? I'll leave that to your imagination.

As usual I've got million and one pics; will update 'em laters. Too busy watching a certain dance scene to bother with pics.

....

Oh, alright, I won't leave you in the dark! It's the scene from Another Cinderella Story. Hot guy tangos with Selena Gomez. Mmmmm. If only not for the pretty lame title, I think this show would be quite a hit with the cynics :P

If you see a (L) on my msn personal message, know that it's for a certain guy named Joey Parker!

He is so love :(