We'll count to

Monday, June 22, 2009

This Romeo is bleeding.

Ah, my blog title. *is lame*

I really really hate dislike hate like dislike this NIE project. I can tell it's really stressing us out. Ok, maybe just Zue, 'cos I'm here blogging. MWAHAHA?


I feel quite guilty about 2 things. Lemme list 'em down.

1. Not helping Zue with the NIE project.
2. Slapping Adam. No wait, I owe him that much after taking all his flicking and pulling of the Those That Should Not Be Spoken Of(or pulled) like a man. Figuratively of couursee :S



Um, that is a list fail.
O well. I am no good at words, but I am fair at pictures. (HOLD OFF THE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS, I NEED LITTLE CRUMBS OF SELF ESTEEMNESS)



Perasan is the way.
So, pictures.



*terrible imitation of Drew Seeley*
Which is a good thing, of course. That we don't look like a guy.

It's TEN O'CLOCK... DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CAT IS?



audrey says:
my brain not functioning right, right now

Sorry Scary Stressed Out Zue. Best not to be in the way of her rampaging scarifyingness.

I'm so tired! But I still have to print some stupid comics out and my printer makes farting noises. Right outside of my dad's room.

*geram*
*prepares to haul heavy printer with these fragile arms*

"Big strong man, where are you?"

Big strong man: *snores*

OK, never mind. I am a 21st century woman and I can do this!

*