We'll count to

Saturday, May 30, 2009

You're like the earth and I'm the moon.

Aaah another good day. At Curve all day and bought their rule-defying currypuffs. Cheap and good. Thenn we bought a new table lamp and other important stuff like placemats. What would you do without them??

Then Pizzahut for dinner. Mmmmm food is the best. I'm quite addicted to it now. It has become a tastebud relief instead of a human need.

Anyway one day I shall have a part time job at Famous Amous. Because the whole sho smells so good. And so I'll save money on deodorant seeing that I'll smell so good. Not that I need them in the first place! Uh. I'd also be able to sneak it a few cookies :D
I mean, it's not like they count them, right?

Mwahaha, Audrey out to rob the world of cookies.


Here's a funny story. (Not really, but it's kinda amusing) (Maybe not amusing, but sort of entertaining)

At Curve, Anissa broke her slipper. So we wanted to go to Bata to buy her one(this is really the best excuse to buy new shoes. I will destroy my shoe straps when we go out next time) but Anissa couldn't slide her feet there. I then, jokingly and stupidly offered to piggyback her. And so I did. It was not very pleasant...

I'm sorry Pow, Felicia, and Michele, now I know how it feels like to piggyback. Even though you insisted that I was light.
My left arm feels like it's gonna give way everytime I hold something. Feel like I've just gone for cheer prac.

Oh and my mom got me some books for an early b'day present. Cool. I won't be getting any sleep tonight!


And I killed a mozzie when I randomly slapped my hands at the back of my head. Nothing more satisfying than that! 8-)