We'll count to

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not that kinda girl.


Fcebk should have spelling check or something. Hahaha
Twinkle went for a major operation, Friday! Okay, why? Let me start from the beginning. Which is what I've been telling everyone.(I think I've memorised th whole thing on account of repeating it so much)
Ahem.
Twinkle has heartworm and uterus disease. (this is where you gasp and start omg-ing)
Heartworm is where a worm is in the heart... Please, call me Captain Obvious ;p
And when the doc took a sample of her blood he found a worm, about 5 red blood cells long in it. So.. to cure the heartworm, the vet has to put arsenic cream on Twink's back which'll break the worm into pieces. Thing is, the worm's pieces might enter her organs and infect them, but they have steroids to control it. BUT to use steroids, Twinkle's organs need to be in top condition.
But.. they weren't. Her uterus was infected, so you see the problem.
That's why she went for an operation to remove the uterus. We were worried, before b'cos there was a chance she was too old for it and might'n survive the operation. But thank God.. :)
Hmmm the word "but" is really hangat here, hahah.
Okay, anyway Twinkle has stitches now! Come over if you wanna see her, number 18 down Rueben Lee's row. Every morning I have to wipe iodine on her stitches to clean it.
All I can say is ewww. Stitches. Yuck!