We'll count to

Monday, September 7, 2009

I love...

• eating chocolate without having to share with anyone.(Yes, now you know you're friends with a greedy pig who goes by the name Audrey :p Oh but hello, who isn't when it comes to chocolate? Seriously?

• The after shower feel. And smell. I smell very nice after shower :D owned is what the germs who thought they could set up residence on me are.

• When Twinkle(umm my dog) scratches at the door, so that she can come in to be pet by me.Especially when she starts whining when she realises it's locked. Ha ha silly dog ;p

• My new gigantic fridge.


Ok the end of that.

I'm quite happy with my results this time tho sejarah leaves much to be desired GAHHH, screwit :(

Aaand! The past drama is finally settling and I'm definetly feeling happier than I have been for weeks. But a moment of silence for this friend who rocks but only to me and a few other people. I'm sorry I can't be there for you dude :(

Ok I'm actually doing sejarah now, and mum's getting hissy, so tata, and HAH I blogged!