We'll count to

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dearest Maternal (L)

My mum woke me up from my nap by tickling my armpits and squishing my lips together. Which woke me up immeadiately and since it made her laugh I found it funny too :D
I think I should be really thankful that I have this awesome mum who zings me the way a friend would, aha.
Like when I was supposed to be revising, I started talking about a newspaper article about how to grow heavier and she went like, "Yes it also says to keep quiet and do your work."
No one bosses me around like that! Except, y'know, mum :p


Today:
English test results!
I was seriously dying, trying not to explode with extreme arrogance D: oh it's so hardddd.
But when Pn. Tan mentioned the word Audrey and highest in class, HONESTLY? I really felt like screaming as some of you could tell, 'cos my face looked really neutral and my eyes were kinda bugging out from the repressed exclaim.

And hah, I'm probaly typing this to no one, since you readers have given up coming here after my one month absence :(

*must go study science now*
*has transformed into Super Studious Audrey*


Bye