We'll count to

Friday, March 7, 2008

Unexposed pictures :D

My model of the day mrchuah brought his camera.
presenting..
wong wing keong!
(his name is so often mention.. by teachers.)
somehow he got into all the pictures I took

i think mae took this :D

whoooey
he was being THOUGHTFUL.

i shall smack the table with this roll of plastic and sing along.
yesthatiswhatwingkeonglikestodo

haha, i took this picture facing my back to wingk (my shoulder there) and Mr Chuah said i was camwhoring. Um, i was so not I was just trying a new way of photographing, hello.


Jun jie and wingk! and, um, a middle finger.
wait i think it's mine..:/

okayy. Takada gambar dahh.

WAITTTTT.

ANOTHER LAST PICTURE.
THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE WINGKEONG.
haha.

i don't know about you, but this made me laugh.
LOOK AT MAE. hahah

kay, bye :)