We'll count to

Saturday, October 31, 2009

♫ yours would look better than mine cos you're outta my league

Holidays are bad despite how much I love it. :(
I woke up at FOUR P.M. yesterday. That's right! And because I woke up at 10 today, I kept yawning and blinking alot. I think, I'm going to become a bat pretty soon. Waking up in the evening and sleeping in the day(slept at four yesterday).
And then I'm going to go blind! Like a bat?

And if you haven't noticed, holidays are lazyfying me. See, I don't even bother typing out "making me lazy", I actually created my own word. And ended up typing even more hahaha :b

As an example I didn't shower yesterday. I showered today, at 3 am. WHATTHERHECK MANN

I didn't even bother updating my blog... Sorry blog.
But. Here I am?

...

So.. updates!
1. I found this pretty cool website: click me!

2. I flew a kite on my own! Then it flew away and now I have no desire to fly kites :( After that abandonment... [gay]I don't think I could take it anymore.[/gay]

3. I've finished watching all the Friends episodes(that Ryan didn't lose anyway)

4. I love Kevjumba.

5. Facebook is fun.

6. Blogging isn't. Not reaallyy :b

7. A cold caught me. Tissues everywhere, and my sneezes could probaly be used as millitary weapons because they are explosive! (haha. -.-)

8. FINALLY watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.(srsly? I waited that long to wait some more?)

9. Have the Up, Transformers 2, The Proposal, Harry Potter 6, Orphan(nononono) dvds now.


Oh yeah, and I want to watch 500 Days of Summer! The guy reminds me of xiann alot :D He has that long oval face too, haha.

So, yay, blogged! *claps*