We'll count to

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My sis and I have the same taste in guys! Awesome.



...




Valentine's Day! I really did not expect any presents, so I didn't even make any. Not even for Jerri :0
So, thanks ashtalisuetmeijerrilydfeland everyone, agh you make me feel so guilty.
I think the Career thing was really useless because most presents haven't arrived yet.



...



GOING CF CAMP, OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Hah hah hah so happy!
But. There's a catch. If I don't study hardcore, I'm going to have to pull out and my mom'll take RM200 from my angpau. Oh goshhh :S
Get ready for the new, nerdy Audrey!


...
Maju cheer, haha, we aren't bad :D
'S tiring tho, my legs went all wobbly today 'cos I fell and slammed my arse and hit some butt nerve, haha.
OOH I GTG HAHA, MY MOM JUST THREATHENED TO CANCEL ME GOING FOR CAMP
darnnn she knows my weakness.