We'll count to

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bisingnyaaa

Oh mann, I am stinkin' bored. Oh, I'm gonna stop hitting people for no reason. Unless I am being kidnapped then I would not stop at pummeling :p

AND I have to stop gossiping. It's gonna be very hard 'cos gossiping is such an entertainment :/
Why? I wonder. Maybe it makes us feel better about ourselves when we discuss bad stuff about others?


Out of randomness-

Sometimes I think; the world revolves around money, power and.. pangkat.
What happened? Was it like, better when the world.. humans, didn't know how to make fire to burn trees or burn the homes of families who didn't pay their debt? Better that humans didn't know how to use sharp things to defend, kill? What about money? :/ for money, they kill. for money, they kidnap. For money, they break in and kill those who might expose them.

MONEY IS BAD.



We're just waiting around for God to destroy the world to create a new nation?


Actually, we don't have to wait long- we're destroying it ourselves.



Wow haha, from not gossiping to our home. Er, cool?








lightning and thunder now and it's not even raining! What?!