We'll count to

Sunday, August 17, 2008








AHA I had one of the most wonderful days ever. :D


Went to my mum's friend's daughter's b'day party. I like parties like this. 'Specialy her house. I like their house. The aircond's always on and they have like, 5 computers?! For parties there are always:

Dominos pizza.
Sushi.
Muffins.
Pasta.
Sarsi/Coke.
and more of the good stuff


Their garden is very very nice, they have a huge fish pond, and they have 3 star tortoises, AHHHH so cute!!



YOU KNOW WHAT WAS THE BEST? I saw this SLR Canon camera so I asked who's it was. The uncle was so greatttt he let me use it for the whole day :D

So, yeah, I missed out on the water fight cos.. the camera is not water-proof. The pictures on the camera were greaaaat! But on the computer it's like.. blah. The colour and sharpness of it all.. gone.


Oh there was some treasure hunt, me and a girl named Anis(she's very cute) got 2nd :)

We got second 'cos the first team had like FOUR people and one of them was an 18 year old. >_> unfair?

ok. here are the pics ;))



OHHHYAAAAAA I bought- THE HOST. I'm still confused about the story, too many characters. Thank you mummy, so much for buying the book without saying anything! I love my mum so much, I really regret making her mad :/
kayy.. this pictures seem to be stuck. Whatever la. Enjoy :p