We'll count to

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Knowing Me, Knowing You.

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling.

That person isn't doing it in a loving feeling way?

2.How would you describe yourself?
Maneater.

HAHAHAHA right, SURE.

3.What do you like in a guy?
One Man Wrecking Machine.

I like men who wreck machines?


4.How do you feel today?
Can't Stop This Thing We Started.

I've no idea.

5.What is your life's purpose?
All The Love In The World.

To get all the love in the world? haha


6.What is your motto?
It's Going To Take Some Time.

Ummm be patient, cos things take time?

7. What do your friends think of you?
Please Forgive Me.

They want to be forgiven?! Whaaa?

8.What do you think of your parents?
Creepin' In.

Hahah. This is kinda biadab hahah.

9.What do you think about very often?
Better Man.

To be a better (wo)man?

10.What is 2 + 2?
Forever.

Hahah me + you= Forever. :0

11.What do you think of your best friend?
Soledad.

I don't understand this myself.

12.What do you think of the person you like?
Here We Go Again.

Here we go again, he.. makes me like him agin and again?

13.What is your life story?
Down Once More.

The down point after an OK day. Tomorrow got guitar, and I didn't practice! D;

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
American Idiot.

HAHAHAHHA to go to America and become the state's idiot? Nahh

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
All I Ask Of You.

Hmmm if I answer this, it's gonna be wayy corny haha.

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)

Hahah the word honeymoon's on this song.

17.What will they play at your funeral?
Cuts Like A Knife.

I am killed by a knife. OMG NOO D;

18.What is your hobby/interest?
We Are Broken.

I like breaking myself and someone?

19.What is your biggest fear?
Just Keep Breathing.

Lol! No, I'm not afraid of breathing..

20.What is your biggest secret?
Open Arms.

I have open arms.

21.What do you think of your friends?
A Love Ground.

Hahah. They are my love ground? I guess so :)

22.What will you post this as?
Knowing Me, Knowing You.

If you know me then I'll know you, heh.







Some of em do not make sense at all! Like Maneater, HAHAH